Sod the award, it's all about the goody bag....Sunday, October 30, 2011
So as promised here is the post on the amazing products that were in the Cosmo Blog Awards goody bag. I didn't even think we'd get goody bags, this blogging event malarkey is all new to me, so when I saw these cute little bags, my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree (how soon is Christmas? Need to get my present buying skills out!)
That said I wasn't even expecting half as much stuff in the goody bags, I was on the train home taking each thing out going 'oooh' and 'aaaah' and 'omg' in my head, I couldn't say it loud as can you imagine what an orange girl in a lace dress sitting on her own would look like going 'oh my god look at this!'
The bag itself is amazing, it has past covers of Cosmo magazine, it's a funky little bag that I decided that if I was still in school I would use it as my PE bag.
So what was in my goody bag, well I'm about to tell you...
- Good Things Miracle Mattifier - this smells so yummy, like a fruit smoothie, I am excited to try this as I love a good mattifier,
- Witch Blemish Gel- This is right up my street as I love trying quick fix blemish products out!
- Witch Cleansing and Toning wipes-a product you can never go wrong with.
- 17 BB cream- There's been so much hype about the blemish balms I'm excited to finally try one!
- Dainty Doll Blusher- When I saw this I was like ooooooooooh! I'm a massive Girls Aloud fan and have always been intrigued by Nicola Robert's make up line, I got the shade 003 which I would to be honest use more as a highlight than an actual blush
- Kiss Eyelashes- These are AMAZING, review to follow in due course.
- Paul Mitchell- Soft Spray- This is a finishing spray, that's literally all it says, so I will try it and see if it does finish my look.
- Moroccan Oil- Now this is the main beauty of the bag, I was overjoyed when I saw this as I've always wanted to try Moroccan Oil but never been able to justify the prices! I love this and I used it yesterday and my hair is so, so soft, so soft I keep stroking it, I keep remembering to not do this in public though.
- Ring from Stylist Pick- I love this ring, it's right up my street but different to anything else I own, it's not come off my finger yet! Well apart from when I've been showering, sleeping etc.
- Ring from Accessory Freaks- This is a unique little glittery number, I love the colour of this ring, so glittery and it would make a truly amazing nail varnish!
- Elegant Touch Envy Nail Wraps- I've got some more wraps but they're the crocodile ones again!
- Vitamin Water- My sister says she loves this, I've never tried it, but here is my chance!
- Cadbury Bliss chocolate- again another of my favourite items, yummy chocolate? Right up my street
- Jelly Beans- I let my boyfriend eat these, they're natural and suitable for vegetarians, cool eh?
- Perfume atomiser by Travalo- I'm not going to lie, when I first saw this I thought it was one of those 'toys' you get from Ann Summers, I was like 'whoops better not get this out on the train!' But then once home and I investigated, it's an actual perfume atomiser. This will be a handy gadget for putting my perfume in when we go away and stuff! It does look like one of those 'toys' though.
- There was a lovely little piece of card saying congrats etc and with a 25% stylist pick discount on, I went on last night and fell in love with some wedges but they weren't in my size :( so I'm hoping some more will come on the website soon, I'm gutted the discount doesn't last till December as I could bought some of Cheryl's shoes!
P.S I've finally got round to making a Facebook page for this blog, if you like my blog and want to see exclusive photos etc then please Like my page! Here's the link..