Cath Kidston Spring Time NailsThursday, March 29, 2012
First of all, sorry for being a bit absent on the blog this week, I know that most of you probably haven't noticed but I always feel bad when I don't post for a few days. The reason why is that I'm back home for a little break as it's our Easter holidays from uni so I've been back for a few days and making the most of just chilling. My boyfriend has been carrying out a work placement here and he's been stopping at his parents so it's like we're 16 again! But it's been nice to have a little break from uni work and I'm dreading getting back to it next week!
As we've been having such lovely weather lately (hello bare legs in March) I decided to make my nails a little more Spring/Summery. I decided to have a go at the Cath Kidston floral nails that I've seen many times on other blogs. I'm a bit cack handed with nail art so don't look too closely at these but I think for a first go I've done alright! So what did I use?
- First of all I used Models Own Lemon Meringue and Essie Apple Mint Candy as the base colours
- Then I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy as the flowers and spotted two dots on my nails
- I then got a cocktail stick and swiped it in some white nail polish and swirled it in the middle of the pink dot.
- Then I got my cocktail stick and put it in Models Own Jade Stone and created two splodges either end of the flower to create leaves.
- Then use a top coat to seal the deal.