Style: The Snuggly Jumper

Thursday, October 23, 2014






Jumper: Missguided
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Zara 

I hope you're ready for another exciting outfit post! Whenever Autumn comes around, I always invest in some new knitwear. Being someone who is pretty much cold 90% of the time (and the other 10% I'm too hot) I have to invest in jumpers and cardigans or I would literally walk round a shade of blue and possibly look like one of those avatar creatures. This year I couldn't resist these off the shoulder jumpers from Missguided. I'm always partial to an off the shoulder top, and I thought these were a little more interesting than the usual run of the mill jumpers.

However these might not be the best for when the real winter comes as you do have your shoulders out, but for the time being, they are keeping me pretty snuggly. I do struggle to wear them under my leather jacket as altogether, I look a little like the Michelin man! Not a good look I tell you! I'm tempted to get the cream version too as well it's a bit livelier to my current wardrobe which is all black! I tend to wear these with ripped jeans and boots usually! It's a real lazy day outfit but with added warmth! :)

*Big thank you to Lindsay for taking these outfit photos for me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments