Dear Fellow Blogger, It's Okay if...Friday, November 13, 2015
(donut worry-- hahaha)
For my fellow bloggers.. you've got this...
- You choose to have a life/clean/sleep at the weekend instead of blogging.
- That your inbox is always full, is anyone really that good at emailing back?
- To say no to things, don't let brands, PR's, other bloggers, take the mick. You always have the right to say no when you're not happy.
- If you don't want to follow the crowd, your blog your rules.
- If you don't care about H&M home, copper and marble. The beauty of being a blogger is that we're all different, don't feel like you have to fit into a blogger stereotype, but also dont worry if you do like all the blogger cliches, it doesn't matter.
- You haven't found your niche yet, it will come.
- To have a break sometimes, the world wont stop spinning.
- That you always cringe a little when you self promote your blog, but toot that trumpet but erm maybe don't toot it 27 times a day on Twitter.
- You forget why you started blogging, cause we all do now and then. Go read your first post and remember why you started up this little place on the internet.
- You doubt yourself and compare your blog to others, honestly, we all do it. Just don't let it get to you.
- You don't have a photographer, or a fancy camera. You don't need that to have a good blog. A good blog has personality, and only has to have basic crisp clear photos. You could honestly take them on your phone.
- That you don't have a swanky fancy blog template. Does yours make you happy? Okay good.
- You get a hater, or a shitty comment, everyone gets them now and then and although they aren't acceptable, always remember that 99% of the time you will have people cheering you on. Focus on the good, and oh and remember to not take anything personal from someone who doesn't know you personally.