The Best Things To Do At The WeekendSaturday, November 21, 2015
Happy Saturday! Ah I do love the weekend, it's two days of the week that I give myself a break, and put my laptop down. I enjoy switching off the alarm, and just relaxing. I thought I'd compile a post about what I love doing at the weekend, and well if you're stuck for ideas for the next two days, hopefully here is some inspiration.
- Have a clear out- your wardrobe, make up, kitchen cupboards, desktop, you always feel so much better after trust me.
- Have a pamper; paint nails, have a bath, hair mask, fake tan, I always feel like a silky dolphin, or a new woman, y'know.
- Watch your favourite film, I'm all abut the Christmas films at the moment.
- Have a break from blogging, whichever I'm kind of feeling.
- Making plans with my friends, going for a coffee, walk or a drink, sometimes it makes me feel a 100x better catching up about the week. This weekend Saturday night will be dedicated to Nando's, my friends, and wine. OH YES.
- However, I also do enjoy sitting with Netflix and a blanket.
- Spending hours on Pinterest- planning Christmas decorations, home decor and Winter styling are my recent obsessions.
- Having a good tidy: in the week, I don't really have time to catch up with cleaning, so I like to do a big clean at the weekend to make myself feel better and well make the house look a lot better too. Come at me bleach.
- Going for a long walk, in the week, I sometimes rush my walks with Frank cause there's always something that needs doing, but at the weekend, I throw my phone in my pocket and take my time. I like to let Frank have a run around, and of course take a few photos of the leaves for instagram cause I'm basic like that.
- Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.
What's your favourite thing to do at the weekend?