The Best Things About AutumnThursday, September 22, 2016
- GBBO being back on our TV screens. I swear whenever I watch it, I get this warm happy fuzzy feeling.
- The colours of the leaves - literally always my fave.
- Wine coloured nail polish and lipstick - yesss come at me Essie Wicked and Rimmel Kate Moss 107.
- Watching halloween films such as Hocus Pocus and The Addams Family or you know horror films if you're not a baby like me.
- Ditching the iced coffees for hot chocolate and pumpkin spice lattes - This year I will try one.
- Ankle boots - Autumn is the perfect excuse for a new pair. This year I'm after a low black suede pair.
- Autumnal candles- come at me!
- Your bedroom being cooler in the evening- yassss goodbye fan, see you next July.
- X Factor- Staying in is the new going out after all.
- Splurging on some new cosy knitwear. Brandy Melville has some amazing knits right now.
- Cosy evenings and duvet days when the weather is rubbish.
- It's almost acceptable again to have a Bailey's hot chocolate in the afternoon - okay it's always acceptable in my book.
- The Lush Autumn and Christmas range is always THE BEST.
- BEING CLOSER TO CHRISTMAS- sorry not sorry.
What's your favourite thing about Autumn?