So as promised here is the post on the amazing products that were in the Cosmo Blog Awards goody bag. I didn’t even think we’d get goody bags, this blogging event malarkey is all new to me, so when I saw these cute little bags, my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree (how soon is Christmas? Need to get my present buying skills out!)
That said I wasn’t even expecting half as much stuff in the goody bags, I was on the train home taking each thing out going ‘oooh’ and ‘aaaah’ and ‘omg’ in my head, I couldn’t say it loud as can you imagine what an orange girl in a lace dress sitting on her own would look like going ‘oh my god look at this!’
The bag itself is amazing, it has past covers of Cosmo magazine, it’s a funky little bag that I decided that if I was still in school I would use it as my PE bag.
So what was in my goody bag, well I’m about to tell you…
- Good Things Miracle Mattifier – this smells so yummy, like a fruit smoothie, I am excited to try this as I love a good mattifier,
- Witch Blemish Gel- This is right up my street as I love trying quick fix blemish products out!
- Witch Cleansing and Toning wipes-a product you can never go wrong with.
- 17 BB cream- There’s been so much hype about the blemish balms I’m excited to finally try one!
- Dainty Doll Blusher- When I saw this I was like ooooooooooh! I’m a massive Girls Aloud fan and have always been intrigued by Nicola Robert’s make up line, I got the shade 003 which I would to be honest use more as a highlight than an actual blush
- Kiss Eyelashes- These are AMAZING, review to follow in due course.
- Paul Mitchell- Soft Spray- This is a finishing spray, that’s literally all it says, so I will try it and see if it does finish my look.
- Moroccan Oil- Now this is the main beauty of the bag, I was overjoyed when I saw this as I’ve always wanted to try Moroccan Oil but never been able to justify the prices! I love this and I used it yesterday and my hair is so, so soft, so soft I keep stroking it, I keep remembering to not do this in public though.
- Ring from Stylist Pick- I love this ring, it’s right up my street but different to anything else I own, it’s not come off my finger yet! Well apart from when I’ve been showering, sleeping etc.
- Ring from Accessory Freaks- This is a unique little glittery number, I love the colour of this ring, so glittery and it would make a truly amazing nail varnish!
- Elegant Touch Envy Nail Wraps- I’ve got some more wraps but they’re the crocodile ones again!
- Vitamin Water- My sister says she loves this, I’ve never tried it, but here is my chance!
- Cadbury Bliss chocolate- again another of my favourite items, yummy chocolate? Right up my street
- Jelly Beans- I let my boyfriend eat these, they’re natural and suitable for vegetarians, cool eh?
- Perfume atomiser by Travalo- I’m not going to lie, when I first saw this I thought it was one of those ‘toys’ you get from Ann Summers, I was like ‘whoops better not get this out on the train!’ But then once home and I investigated, it’s an actual perfume atomiser. This will be a handy gadget for putting my perfume in when we go away and stuff! It does look like one of those ‘toys’ though.
- There was a lovely little piece of card saying congrats etc and with a 25% stylist pick discount on, I went on last night and fell in love with some wedges but they weren’t in my size 🙁 so I’m hoping some more will come on the website soon, I’m gutted the discount doesn’t last till December as I could bought some of Cheryl’s shoes!
So there we go, the contents of my goody bag, not bad eh? I personally thought who needs an award when you have a goody bag like this? Sometimes being a blogger pays off 😉
I hope you all have a lovely Sunday 🙂
P.S I’ve finally got round to making a Facebook page for this blog, if you like my blog and want to see exclusive photos etc then please Like my page! Here’s the link..