I was thinking the other day, which can be a dangerous thing sometimes. But I suddenly realised, that if you scrolled through my Twitter, Instagram and blog.. would you really know who I was? Would you have an idea about me? Although, I don’t want to be sharing EVERYTHING online, I always like to know more about the blogger who’s blog I’m reading, and it occurred to me, I’ve never done a ‘get to know me post.’ Excuse me if I have, you know my memory is a sieve these days. And excuse me if this seems a bit self indulgent, cause it’s not supposed to be like that at all. I just thought it might be a fun blog post to write and well, I always love reading these posts because I’m a bit of a nosey Nora. Is Nora a name? Do you know a Nora?
1. I actually hate my blog name. It was a msn username from back in the day, and when panicking on what to call my blog, I just shoved down Dizzybrunette3. When I started blogging, I thought I’d get round to changing it one day but I just never have. To be honest, I don’t even know what I’d call my blog, but I do wish I’d thought of something better. Ha.
2. I’m 23. 24 in June which scares me. It feels five minutes ago I was at school and well now I’m almost quarter of century old? COR BLIMEY.
3. My obsession with boybands started when I was 12 and I fell in love with Busted. I used to love Matt the most, and would write Mrs Matt Willis on my school books. What a cool chap I was.
4. My biggest fear is lizards. I had a dream when I was 10 that an iguana ate me and ever since I have been petrified. I used to be too scared to go into Pets At Home, as I always imagined a lizard escaping it’s cage and well eating me. Now that I have a dog who needs food from said store, I can go in there. But I am always checking the floor nervously.
5. I’m a worrier. I over analyse everything, in fact I over think my over thinking. I go through phases of worrying about stuff that I have no control over. When I was at university, I spent a few weeks not being able to sleep, worrying about North Korea and their nuclear weapons. I then realised that there was nothing I could physically do and I needed to stop worrying about it. I am a strange one that’s for sure.
6. I do weird things in my sleep. From having vivid dreams, to sleepwalking to a wall and thinking there was an imaginary door that I then tried to open, to shouting out ‘ I BELIEVE IN JESUS.’ Is what I get up to in the middle of the night.
7. Even though I have seen every episode about 2636 times, I still watch Friends pretty much every day. It makes me feel comforted in a way?
8. Although I can be confident in most situations, I sometimes get nervous and will be super quiet around people I don’t know. Then once I know them, I will be the loudest, most chatty person. I just have to warm up to people.
9. I never used to be a dog person till I got a dog. Now every time I see a dog in public, I hound (ha ha get it?) it’s owner with questions about it and then stroke it and coo.
10. I am not a morning person.
Tell me one fact about you in the comments and we will all know each other a little better 🙂