(donut worry– hahaha)
For my fellow bloggers.. you’ve got this…
- You choose to have a life/clean/sleep at the weekend instead of blogging.
- That your inbox is always full, is anyone really that good at emailing back?
- To say no to things, don’t let brands, PR’s, other bloggers, take the mick. You always have the right to say no when you’re not happy.
- If you don’t want to follow the crowd, your blog your rules.
- If you don’t care about H&M home, copper and marble. The beauty of being a blogger is that we’re all different, don’t feel like you have to fit into a blogger stereotype, but also dont worry if you do like all the blogger cliches, it doesn’t matter.
- You haven’t found your niche yet, it will come.
- To have a break sometimes, the world wont stop spinning.
- That you always cringe a little when you self promote your blog, but toot that trumpet but erm maybe don’t toot it 27 times a day on Twitter.
- You forget why you started blogging, cause we all do now and then. Go read your first post and remember why you started up this little place on the internet.
- You doubt yourself and compare your blog to others, honestly, we all do it. Just don’t let it get to you.
- You don’t have a photographer, or a fancy camera. You don’t need that to have a good blog. A good blog has personality, and only has to have basic crisp clear photos. You could honestly take them on your phone.
- That you don’t have a swanky fancy blog template. Does yours make you happy? Okay good.
- You get a hater, or a shitty comment, everyone gets them now and then and although they aren’t acceptable, always remember that 99% of the time you will have people cheering you on. Focus on the good, and oh and remember to not take anything personal from someone who doesn’t know you personally.
Recently I think a lot of bloggers have been feeling pressure. Pressure to have amazing photos. and magazine type layouts and myself included I have been feeling this. The thing to remember is that we are all unique and to ultimately blog to make yourself happy. Always put you and your health first, people will always read your blog because of you and no matter how many times you post. Don’t put so much pressure on yourself, and give yourself a break now and then. You are doing amazing, I promise.